Monday, March 22, 2010

Meeting tomorrow

Tuesday is upon us and I just listened to the DVD. Sarah and Jess had trouble getting into the ideas, and maybe you did too. That is okay. We will talk about it.

I had a moment on Saturday that took my life into the 'more than.' I encountered a situation where my frustration and dissonance became apparent, and I sought the transcendent invitation. When I realized what it was I followed it, and something happened to change my day. To top it off I had a great sense of consonance - the inner music, and a sense of God's pleasure. To live consciously cooperating with the invitation of the divine means we have to slow down and listen. When life slows us down maybe it is God's way of trying to get our attention.

Wicked idea: Click fast forward and listen to Susan talk in fast speak. It is quite funny even if I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment